A fire can cause large amounts of damage to your property. However, there are other damages that can seriously affect the building as well. Smoke and odor invades building materials and personal belongings of every kind. Smoke soot damages walls that have not been burned by flames. Experiencing a fire can be devastating, and Stella Restoration understands that your cherished possessions and memories are at stake. As fire restoration experts, we specialize in soot and smoke damage as well. If your home is damaged by fire, it is critical to contact a company that specializes in the fire and smoke restoration process as soon as possible to prevent additional damage. Stella Restoration is available 24/7 to help mimimize the cost of fire and smoke damage to your home or business.
OUR FIRE RESTORATION PROCESS INCLUDES:
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you within 24 hours
- Prompt damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization
- Enviromentally friendly methods for cleaning soot and other residue from fire damage
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification
- Careful removal and securing of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifers, air movers, and other equipment used to efficently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials used to prevent mold and mildew
YOUR BELONGINGS AND FIRE DAMAGE
Fire damage, including smoke and soot, affects not only the structure of your house but also your belongings. Stella Restoration understands your family’s furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings are the very thing that makes a house a home. We specialize in restoring contents damaged by water, fire, or mold. Our expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced.
CLEANING METHODS INCLUDE
- Dry Cleaning – Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning
- Wet Cleaning – An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe – Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning
- Foam Cleaning – Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning – Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product
MOVE OUT / PACK OUT
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning due to fire damage, Stella Restoration can conduct an organized, efficient move-out of the affected area.
Fire-damaged electronics can present a serious hazard. Do not attempt to turn on or operate any electrical device that you suspect has been damaged by fire. Smoke residues can contain acids that corrode metal surfaces. If the residues are not removed, corrosion can cause electronic failure in the device.
DOCUMENT / PHOTOGRAPH DRYING
Depending on the type of documents and the level of fire, smoke, or soot damage, there are five options for the restoration of documents:
- Air Drying
- Freezer Drying
- Vacuum Freeze Drying
- Vacuum Thermal Drying
CONTENTS CLAIM INVENTORY SERVICE
When a fire emergency strikes, the damage can often feel overwhelming. Stella Restoration can help ease the worry and confusion during the recovery process by offering our Contents Claim Inventory Service (CCIS), which provides a detailed and accurate list of your belongings. We take a room-by-room inventory of your contents, including digital photos.
WHY TRUST STELLA RESTORATION
We will get your property back to normal faster. Our specialized training, cleaning methods and equipment combined with our experience means quicker clean up and lower smoke damage restoration costs. We can save your personal possessions using specialized equipment and cleaning methods, often being able to restore the contents of your home to their prior condition. We will assist with the insurance claims process to make it as painless as possible for you. If you have experienced fire and smoke damage in your home, call the fire damage restoration & smoke cleanup experts at Stella Restoration. We will be there to help!