SERVICES WE OFFER
TRI-COUNTY EMERGENCY RESTORATION
When you need it done right and done fast, Stella Restoration is always available 24/7 & 365 days for all your residential or commercial restoration needs. From a burst pipe underneath your home to faulty wiring in an apartment complex; fire and water loss is never planned, but they occur. Stella Restoration knows that there is no such thing as a small emergency when it threatens the welfare of your family or your business. Our goal at Stella Restoration is to restore your property to a pre-loss condition like if it never occurred. In most cases your insurance covers our cost.
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED A LOSS OR PROPERTY DAMAGE
1. Contact Stella Restoration immediately to schedule an appointment. When any disaster occurs, reacting quickly not only assures that you will get an appointment, especially when a natural disaster hits a community and restoration providers quickly become overwhelmed, but can also reduce or eliminate the chance of long-term damage to your home or business.
2. Ensure safety. Nothing in your home is more valuable than you and your family. Before taking any additional steps, always make sure the situation is safe. If in doubt, wait for a professional. You do not want to fall through a floor that has been weakened by storm, fire, or flood or to get sick from breathing in mold spores.
3. Take steps to clean what you can and minimize damage. Click on the appropriate link above to learn what steps you can take to reduce damage while you wait for the restoration team to arrive.
4. Take pictures. The pictures will be added to your case file. They provide a reference point that shows the situation at its worst. For example, by the time your response team arrives, water may have receded. Photographs can be additional documentation provided to your insurance company for not only the damage but for any loss to personal items. It is an unfortunate truth that empty houses are sometimes targeted by thieves. Stella Restoration will secure the affected area and provide an itemized inventory to go along with the photos of the items in the affected area.
5. Relax. When you work with our team of professionals, we will take every effort to make the process as seamless as possible. We are here to answer all of your questions and share our expert advice. Recovering from a disaster is a team effort. Contact the Stella team today!