SERVICES WE OFFER
TRI-COUNTY EMERGENCY RESTORATION
When you need it done right and done fast, Stella Restoration is always available 24/7 & 365 days for all your residential or commercial restoration needs. From a burst pipe underneath your home to faulty wiring in an apartment complex; fire and water loss is never planned, but they occur. Stella Restoration knows that there is no such thing as a small emergency when it threatens the welfare of your family or your business. Our goal at Stella Restoration is to restore your property to a pre-loss condition like if it never occurred. In most cases your insurance covers our cost.
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED A LOSS OR PROPERTY DAMAGE
1. Schedule and appointment. When a natural disaster hits a community, restoration providers quickly become overwhelmed with requests. You want to schedule your appointment right away to minimize long-term damage to your home and to get your life back to normal as quick as possible.
2. Ensure safety. Nothing in your home is more valuable than you and your family. Before taking any additional steps, always make sure the situation is safe. If in doubt, wait for a profressional. You do not want to fall through a floor that has been weakened by storm, fire, or flood or to get sick from breathing in mold spores.
3. Take steps to clean what you can and minimize damage. Click on the appropriate link for the disaster you have experienced (water, mold, fire, storm) to learn what steps you can take to reduce damage while you wait for the restoration team to arrive.
4. Take pictures. Although some people like to keep these as a reminder of life experience they have overcome, there are more reasons than just emotional ones to have photos. A photo provides a reference point that shows the situation at its worst. For example, by the time your response team arrives, water may have receded. Any photos you may have can provide additional information for your team, and can be added to your case file. It is also an unfortunate truth that empty houses are sometimes targeted by thieves. Stella Restoration will secure the affected area and provide an itemized inventory of the items in the affected area. Photographs can be additional documentation provided to your insurance company if any items come up missing between the time of the disaster and the time you are able to return to your home or once restoration is complete.
5. Contact Stella Restoration. when a natural disaster or loss occurs at your property.
6. Relax. If possible, spend a few minutes and relax. Do something enjoyablethat will take your mind off the situation, knowing you have done all you can for the moment. You will have enough stress working through the restoration process, especially if you have to leave your home. Now is the time to give yourself space to breathe.